Available for individual lessons in the Springfield/Joplin and surrounding area by appointment.
Call Claudia 417-827-9209 or email email@example.com
- Mondays in the Carthage area.
- Tuesday mornings at Stone Ridge Eventing (Springfield, MO) and afternoons at Old Mill Equestrian Center (Brookline, MO)
- Wednesdays in Rogersville, MO
- Thursdays in Stockton, MO
- Amity Farm (Fulton, MO), Contact Amanda Pezold for more information 573-220-9771
- St. Louis, MO (various farms), Contact me
- Freedom Hill (Kansas City, MO), Contact me
- Northwest Arkansas (various farms), Contact me
Frequently Teaching At…
- Oak Lane Equestrian (Bridgeport, MI)
- Ocala, FL (various)
I emphasize correct Rider balance/aids and riding the horse “from back to front” in my lessons. The horse’s performance is either helped or hindered by
the rider which is why it’s so vital that rider’s understand what they are doing, have an independent seat, and receptive hands. The key principle in my training is to ride the horse forward into supportive contact. Safety is also key. While I may occasionally ask my students to push the edge of their comfort level, it is always with safety in mind.
I love seeing my students achieve their dreams. Watching that moment when it “clicks” with the rider, when they overcome an obstacle, or earn that ribbon. These are my greatest rewards.