Available for individual lessons in the Springfield/Joplin and surrounding area by appointment. Call Claudia 417-827-9209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every Monday in the Ozark area. Contact me for more information.
- Every Tuesday afternoon in Mt Vernon at Heritage Livestock. Contact Mariellen Raucher 417-316-0119
- Every Thursday afternoon in Stockton. Contact Lynne Burger for more information at 417-955-0825
- Weekly in the Rogersville, MO area. Contact Claudia for more information.
- Fulton, MO at Amity Farm. Contact Amanda Pezold for more information 573-220-9771
- Branson, MO. Contact Claudia for more information.
- Northwest Arkansas. Contact Lee Manuel for more information email@example.com
Frequently Teaching At…
- Fox Creek Training Center in Willard, MO. Contact Laurie Ryan for more information at 417-849-0241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I emphasize correct Rider balance/aids and riding the horse “from back to front” in my lessons. The horse’s performance is either helped or hindered by
the rider which is why it’s so vital that rider’s understand what they are doing, have an independent seat, and receptive hands. The key principle in my training is to ride the horse forward into supportive contact. Safety is also key. While I may occasionally ask my students to push the edge of their comfort level, it is always with safety in mind.
I love seeing my students achieve their dreams. Watching that moment when it “clicks” with the rider, when they overcome an obstacle, or earn that ribbon. These are my greatest rewards.